Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lingerie and Shoes


I LOVE shoes, Lingerie and all things girly and sexy! Good smelling perfumes and lotions.. Sexy Panties, hot Bras, Long nails..

Does this turn you on? I am all woman! I need a day at the spa to get my nails done.. My hair done.. a good facial (Oh wait I had one of those last night *wink*)

Do you want to give me what I need? Does it please you to make me happy? Then Be my Santa! Ill sit on your lap!




Pay for a day at the spa:
A day at the Spa

A day at the Spa

Pay for me a day at the spa. I love all the girly things. Hair, Makeup, facials, nails and so much more!

Price : $100.00


Pay to do my nails:
Pay to do my Nails

Pay to do my Nails

Love to see my nails looking beautiful. Long and sexy? Pay here to have me get my nails done

Price : $50.00


Leave me a Tribute:
Tribute

Tribute

Love me? leave me a tribute!

Price : $25.00






Visit The Nasty Girls here


Visit The Daddys Girls here

No comments: