Friday, August 22, 2008

A Hot Dream

Have you ever had one of those hot, wet dreams where you could actually feel someones touch the minute you wake up? Thats what happened to me last night. I was dreaming about this really tall handsome man and in my dreams he was my Master. I was wearing a tight little outfit simular to the one I am wearing in this pic



and he had me on my knees doing all the nasty things he wanted me to do to him. I was loving every minute of being his bitch because as most of you know when my submissive side kicks in Im the best whore in the world!
On my knees, a fat cock in my throat and my tight cunt dripping with juices. The deeper the cock is the wetter I become. I love to be used as a slut and I love to do whatever it it takes to please the Dom that in control of me. I am such a pain slut too. Shove that huge plug deep inside my tight bottom and clamps those hard nipples. Lock me up in handcuffs and chains and hang me from the ceiling.. I am all yours to do whatever you wish Sir.

No comments: