Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Where are all my Femmed sissies?



So I have been back for a while now and I am noticing that I am short on my sissies! Come out, come out where ever you are!! I need to see you squirming as that tight pussy is filled and those nipples are clamped. It sooo turns me on to watch your knees shaking as your cute skirt covers the top of your thighs.
It makes me want to touch myself to know how far you are willing to go to please me. Looking at you wearing that pretty lipstick and those stockings with a big bow on the top of your thighs I just want to see you flogging that clit stick for me! Bring your cam, turn it on.. I'll tell you what to wear and what to do.. All while I lye here touching my soft, sweet body..
Get out your prettiest dress and call me NOW!

No comments: